Table of Contents
How to Apply For Work Visa in Turkey For Indian Citizens?
If you wish to work in Turkey, you need to apply for an employment visa or work visa in Turkey. Usually, a single-entry sticker visa is granted for the purpose of employment by the Ministry of Labor in Turkey. The processing time for granting a work visa in Turkey is around thirty (30) days.
If you are a foreigner and want a work visa in Turkey, you also need to have the company sponsorship in Turkey where you have been offered to work, making the process convenient and easy for you.
Related Article: Are You Legally Authorized to Work in Turkey?
Turkey Work Visa For Indian Citizens
• Once you enter Turkey for work purposes, you must get your “Foreigner Work Permit ID Card” from your employer,
• If you do not want to continue with the job in Turkey, you can exit the country within the first fifteen days so that there is no ban or fine on your entry,
• You must also have the “SGK,” which is The Social Security and The Healthcare Card issued by the Turkish government; this is to ensure that you are safe in the country and also working legally,
• You must also activate the residence permit in Turkey from the government once you have started working in Turkey. Your residence permit in Turkey must be registered with the National Address NVI grid system in Turkey,
• There are certain processes in which Turkish companies hire foreigners for their businesses. Some sectors in which you can apply for jobs include; housekeeping services, education, health, entertainment, tourism, and aviation,
• As a foreigner, you might not apply for all the jobs in Turkey; similarly, not all Turkish companies may hire foreigners to work for their companies,
• You must sign a labor contract before starting the job in Turkey and must also have a letter of invitation from the company,
• You will be charged a work permit fee, an entry visa fee, and also a residence fee for working in Turkey, and these will be charged by the Turkish consular office abroad,
Turkey offers excellent job opportunities that are waiting to be picked up by eligible people. If you think you are suitable, start applying for a work visa in Turkey now!