Ten Steps to Learn Your Residence Permit Application Fee
Some amount of fees is required when you are applying for a residence permit in Turkey. You shall need to pay for the residence permit application fee and the card ID fee. These fees occur for foreign nationals who apply for the first-time application, renewal application, or application for transfer foreigners. The residence permit application fees vary between each applicant. It depends on the intended purpose of traveling and the applicant’s nationality.
Steps to Know Learn How Much your Residence Permit Application Fee is
Now foreigners can access the details regarding how much they should probably spend to apply for a residence permit. You can check it using any kind of mobile device or computer. As long as you can connect to the internet. Below is a brief step to help you to check your residence permit application fee.
- Enable your internet access, open your browser, and go to the Republic of Turkey – Ministry of Interior | Directorate General of Migration Management‘s website,
- You will be led to a page inside the website.
There is a title in the top center which is like: “Welcome. Do you want to reside in Turkey?” Below the title, there are four buttons with logos that each of them provides different services. They are:
• What is a residence permit? Who is eligible for it?
• Health insurance for foreign nationals,
• Family residence permit,
• Residence permit renewal procedures.
- Choose the first one (What is a residence permit? Who is eligible for it?). This is a button with the question mark logo. This will lead you to another page. The new page has a kind of Q&A section. It contains some frequently asked questions from people,
- Click on the question “How to calculate the fees for a residence permit?” Then, an answer will appear. At the end of the sentence, there is one phrase that is written in bold,
- Click the bold letters; “Residence Calculation.” This phrase actually contains a link. After you click it, it will bring you to another page,
- You will enter the page with the title “Residence Calculation.” It has a tool to calculate how much you will need to pay for applying for a residence permit,
- Choose your citizenship. They provide a list full of countries from any continent,
- Choose your type of residence permit. There are three options. They are short term residence permit, accompany residence permit and student residence permit,
- Enter your final date of entry in Turkey,
- And lastly, click the “Calculate” button.
After all those steps, they will show you some detailed fees inside the “Table of Official Expenses and Costs.” It contains the residence permit application fee, book cost, and visa fee.
Besides, they also inform you about the time frame you can get the residence permit in Turkey. However, if you still have some confusion about this, you can contact an expert to help you apply for a residence permit in Turkey.