Investing in Turkey: A Golden Opportunity for Foreign Investors
Table of Contents
Why investing in Turkey is a golden opportunity?
For people all around the world, Turkey is famous for its cuisines, beverages, artworks, and obviously for all the beautiful travel destinations it has. But do you know, for the last decade Turkey has been the most profitable destination for foreign investors? Therefore, investing in Turkey is a golden opportunity.
Looking at Turkey recently, we can see that the nation is in an exceptional and astonishing state of wealth, as the nation has grown to be one of the world’s most powerful economies, in terms of tourism and culture, and this is what has made it the center of attention for investors.
Is investing in Turkey a good option?
Back in 2020, the world was going through a pandemic and everyday investors were facing loss in their investments in the stock market, the losses they were facing extended from the stock market to very secure investments, but investment policies were crashing worldwide; it was time to rethink where to invest wisely so that your hard-earned money doesn’t just fall down to its capital (initial investment) value. This is where Turkey comes in, investing in Turkey has been a golden opportunity for investors in recent years.
First, the economic factor. Turkey is ranked thirteenth in the world in terms of domestic product output, which was $2.186 Trillion in 2017. Although numerous elements influence a country’s economic position, Turkey has demonstrated its value in many of them, such as:
● Given the real gross domestic product (GDP) growth rate of 7.4% in 2017, the gross national saving rate reached around %25.5 of the GDP.
● Apart from its world ranking, the Turkish economy is strong and safe, thanks to the presence of several local businesses that support the national economy, such as; clothes, automobiles, electrical appliances, cotton, metals, and textiles. As you can see, there are a lot of options when investing in Turkey.
● Many agricultural operations, such as cultivating grains, vegetables, and fruits, are also thriving. Copper, iron, and coal are among the natural resources found on the land.
● When it comes to resources and sources of money, tourism is one of the most significant sources of revenue in every country, and Turkey is no exception.
Second, there’s the tourist aspect. According to the “Trip Advisor” awards for visitors’ choice, Turkey is one of the most significant tourist destinations in the world, with Istanbul ranking eighth on the list of tourist destinations for the year 2019.1
● Turkey also has over 82,639 mosques, making it the country with the most mosques. The most renowned mosque, known as the Blue Mosque or Sultan Ahmed Mosque, is also one of Turkey’s most prominent attractions.
● In Turkey, there is also the “Temple of Artemis” in Ephesus, as well as the “Halikarnas” shrine, both of which are regarded as ancient marvels of the world. As you can see, there are a lot of options when investing in Turkey. Maybe you can decide to open a travel agency in Turkey.
● The issue is not restricted to those locations; Turkey has numerous great tourist places, like; “Diyarbakir Walls, Hevsel Gardens, Great Mosque, Sultan Suleiman II Mosque, Atalhoyuk City, Troy, Pamukkale Springs, and the Historic City of Leyton.” There is no question that the success of tourism is dependent on the culture of the nation and its people.
Investing in Turkey: Safe and Profitable Investment Opportunities
Investing the money in a safe, secure form is essential, and Turkey gives this opportunity to foreign investors. This is why investing in Turkey is a viable choice. Just Google by yourself and you will find foreign investors invested in Turkey, not in 2020 but from a decade ago, and almost every time they earned a profit that is much more than any stock market.
Actually, Turkey is the 17th largest economy in the world and as one newly industrialized nation, it has enormous opportunities. Turkey has a low tax rate, a developed and demanding market, yet there is a lack of supplies. All these factors combined with the best foreign direct investment (FDI) policy by Turkey,2 made the country the most favorite investment hub.
Investing in Turkey: Turkey is Just Like a Gold Mine for Foreign Investors
So yes from the last decade Turkey was that golden investment area that gave unbelievable magical returns to foreign investors. As the secret of high profit on invested capital is revealed to you, now it’s your turn to shine your luck too. Best of luck in advance with your investing in Turkey.