What Are “Turkish Work Permit” Benefits?
It is a legal obligation for employers to apply for work permit on behalf of their employees otherwise it would be illegal to work them under their company or in their houses. However, work permit comes with benefits, both for employer and for employee.
In this article, we will be informing you about some of the benefits for both employer and employee.
– Since work permit allows foreigner to reside in Turkey, they will not need to apply for residence permit and can stay in Turkey as long as validity of their work permit allows them.
– Foreigner who holds work permit can get treated free in all hospitals and clinic’s including emergency services.
– Foreigner’s who holds work permit in Turkey’s children who are under 18 years old are also included in their parent’s work permit.
– Foreigners who invest in Turkey by opening a company or a branch in Turkey and obtains work permit can get tax discount in Turkey.
– Foreigner’s who holds work permit can easily apply for residence permit for their spouse and for their children who are under 18 and by obtaining residence permit for them, they can keep their family right by their side and protect their family ties and live happily.
For example if you are to employ a foreigner in your house to help you with housework or your children you can feel assured and feel safe after their work permit comes. Since on evaluation process foreigner’s background is checked by the Police it will assure you that they have not been a part of any criminal activity and you can trust them with your children and your home.
Also, for your children it will be an opportunity to get to know and start learning another language while they are young. What you should be cautious of is that you should state openly in the labor contract what you are expecting them to do while they are working under you and they should accept and sign the contract.