If you are planning to buy a Yacht in Turkey, there are certain things that you must consider. For instance, it is extremely important to check each minute details about the yacht that is on sale. The information that you gather from the company that has put up the yacht for sale must be up to date and accurate. If possible, you can also seek a survey report about the yacht so that the one you buy is splendid in condition and also commercially viable for you too.
Yacht for Sale Turkey
Of course, when you are planning to buy a yacht, it means you are seeking luxury time for yourself and your family. Thus, it is imperative to say that privacy and comfort are two most important things to consider while buying a yacht.
Also, you must keep in mind the boat regulations in the country. Some regulations are mentioned below for your information:
- Some ports in Turkey charge a certain amount of mooring fee, but usually there are no standard harbour charges. There is also a charge for the purchase of Transit log.
- You along with your support crew must also have valid passport and the requisite visa for your entire stay in Turkey.
- Usually the Turkey visas are valid for three months and is available online. If you want a visa for a period of more than three months, you can apply and obtain one from your country of residence.
- The transit log is also a mandatory requirement to enter Turkey in a Yacht. This log book carries all the information about your yacht and the crew. It is a form that you must fill as per the instructions given.
- You must also go through the port procedures along with the health and the customs authorities as stated in the international regulations along with your declarations.
Cruising in Turkey is a one of its kind experiences and can give you a lifetime of memories to cherish. So do not miss this opportunity of sailing through Turkey this season. Turkey is waiting for you with her open arms and heart.